This blog is all about the public sector and my thoughts and viewpoints as a public servant. It's my way of venting and interpreting things through my reality. So, rather than sit quiet and let it hit the fan, I decided its time to put people and departments on blast. It's my therapy. Its unabashed, unabridged and uncensored. It's all real. Read and find out. You may be enlightened, disgusted, impressed or indifferent. You decide...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The 200

Just want to say that you are all a courageous group. You continue to come to work and work at 100% to the best of your ability. You are all the perfect public servants. You are the subject matter experts, the ones that are willing to challenge the status quo and demand change. Its a shame that its all about the last one in is the first one out.

This is a time when I wish we incorportated the private sector model of keeping the best and getting rid of dead weight.

The countdown begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home